TCS Course

TCS Course

TCS provides huge online courses to grab new skills and technology.



The courses I did are:
  • Presentation Skills

Also, I have added my presentation picture which I gave during my college days



This is the certificate I received after completing the course of TCS after completing the presentation skills.


Also, I had decided not to do a course just to earn a certificate but to earn some knowledge out of it and some others would get benefited by the course I did so I made a youtube link of mine in which I explained all the steps of presentation which I learned after doing this course. A link of which is provided below which also got me an exposure of how to work with youtube.

Click on the link below to watch my presentation on presentation skills





Another course which I did is during lockdown to utilize the free time and in such a situation TCS provided a skills course which is

  • CAREER EDGE KNOCKDOWN THE LOCKDOWN



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sololearn

Simplilearn